We do! Please see written instructions here in PDF format:
How can we help you?
- Popular Questions
Here are some of the main reasons that you may be having trouble with the MindRacers software properly detecting the cars:
1. There's a lack of adequate lighting on the LaunchPad play area. Make sure to increase the lighting, and be careful to position the light in a way that it does not cast shadows across the LauchPad area.
2. The players are hovering over the cars and/or LaunchPad area, and, as a consequence, shadows are covering the cars.
3. The mirror in the reflector dirty is dirty. Please wipe with microfiber cloth and water.
4. The mirror in the reflector is cracked. You can order a new reflector on our website under 'Accessories.'
If after addressing this list the problems continue, please send an email with pictures and / or video to email@example.com for assistance.
As long as you have an iPad *other than the Pro 12.9-inch*, the Osmo iPad Base will fit your iPad.
It's possible that you need to switch the Base inserts to accommodate yours. If this is the case, please follow these simple instructions in this video here. Suggest getting a pencil with eraser ready to do this:
If, for any reason, you still have a question about adjusting the inserts, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please use this link to download the Osmo Friends coloring book, in PDF format:
There's no limit to the number of times it can be printed!
Not at this time. It is compatible with both iPads and iPhones.
The Osmo games/apps are designed for ages 5-12, with the exception of the Monster game which is designed for children aged 4-9.
There are multiple levels of difficulty in all of our games that make them fun for any age, including adults!
- Examples of what Osmo customers young and old have created with our Masterpiece app are here: Masterpiece Wall of Fame
- Also, you can expand the functionality of the Words game by creating your own, "custom" albums (that may include music, geography, words in various languages or any other visual content). Please use these links to see what other people have created and to create new content yourself: