At Osmo, we care a lot about what we do, and we want to make sure that we are supporting all customers (or should we call you Osmonauts?!) to the best of our ability.
Did you know that Osmo offers help via its Help Center, a repository of hundreds of curated articles? If you're reading this message, then you're using the Help Center!
We also have live, friendly humans who offer support via chat and email. Our Customer Experience team members are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm ET and strive to respond to email questions sent through our support contact form within 2 to 4 business hours (though it's often under an hour!), except during launch days and the busy holiday season. Live chat support is available Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 3 pm ET.
You can also try out our Osmo chatbot 24/7. Just click "Need Help?" in the bottom right corner of any Help Center page or our shopping page.
So why don't we offer phone support? We've found that we can provide the best, most effective help when we keep it online. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- We can quickly find your account, purchase and/or ticket history to look up any issues
- We frequently ask you to send us videos, pictures, and logs to help us see what you are seeing
- We can provide step-by-step instructions, as well as links to guide you in the right direction
- We want to make sure nothing gets lost in translation if we have to escalate your issue
- We can get to the bottom of your questions and investigate any issues you're having without putting you on hold
All of this means that we can help answer your questions and resolve your issues faster by keeping our support online. We honestly don't believe it would be possible to provide the same quality help over the phone.
Don't believe us yet? Check out this feedback from some of our happy Osmonauts!