Clearing your keychain in an app is like clearing the cache on your computer. You won’t lose any of your game progress or account information, but it will clear any temporary data that might be causing issues.
This is a particularly helpful troubleshooting step if you are encountering issues with an app and have already ruled out lighting and compatibility as the cause.
To clear your keychain:
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Launch the Osmo app that you are having issues with
- Tap and hold the red bar at the top of the screen (below the red reflector -- sometimes it's helpful to remove the reflector to do this).
- After a few seconds, you should get a prompt to enter the debug password. Enter the word osmo
- When the menu appears, choose CLEAR KEYCHAIN
- After clearing your keychain, uninstall and reinstall the app before trying to play again