The Kindergarten Starter Kit includes everything required to play eleven (11) games. It's available for sale on PlayOsmo.com.
The kit comes with all of the following:
- Osmo white base and red reflector that goes over the camera (for iPad or Amazon Fire)
- Words game with two (2) complete alphabet letter tile sets (26 red and 26 blue)
- Tangram game with seven (7) wood tangram shapes
- Numbers game with dotted and numbered tiles
- 5 × 1-dot, 3 × 2-dot, and 2 × 5-dot tiles
- 1 each of 0–9 for the number tiles
- 31 Coding Blocks for 3 games: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, and Coding Duo
- 6 Walk Blocks, 3 Hand Blocks, 3 Jump Blocks, 1 Magic Block, 2 Repeat Blocks, 3 Two Quantifiers, 3 Three Quantifiers, 3 Four Quantifiers, 2 Five Quantifiers, 2 Rest Blocks, 3 Subroutines (Star, Circle, Square)
- Creative Set for the enhanced user experience when playing Monster, Newton, and Masterpiece, including:
- Creative Board
- a set of dry-erase markers
- red pouch
- 9 free apps: Masterpiece, Monster, Newton, Numbers, Tangram, Words (and the original versions of those games, now titled Numbers Education, Tangram Education, and Words Education), Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, and Coding Duo
- 2 paid apps: Lettertopia, Math Buzz
- Stackable storage containers
Please make sure your device is on this list of Osmo-compatible devices.
All of the Osmo apps are available to download (or update) from the iTunes and Amazon App Stores.