No, the Osmo base for Amazon Fire is not compatible with cases of any kind, including kid-proof cases. All cases will need to be removed from the tablet before playing the Osmo games.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does Osmo work with Fire tablet protective cases?
- Is the Osmo Fire base compatible with cases, including kid-proof cases?
- What do I need to play Osmo games on my Amazon Fire tablet?
- How can I tell which Amazon Fire tablet I have, and if it's compatible with Osmo?
- Can I charge my Amazon Fire tablet while in the Osmo base?
- How do I know if my Osmo reflector works with the Amazon Fire tablets?
- Why doesn't the back button work with Osmo for Fire apps?
- What are the Osmo Amazon Fire base extension legs used for?
- Where can I find the Osmo apps for Amazon Fire?
- When do you plan to launch an Android version?