To get started with Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons, please use your browser on your compatible device to navigate to our Math Wizard setup page.
Follow the on-screen prompts to download the Osmo Math Wizard app to your device. The Osmo Math Wizard app is home to Sky Castle, where you can place rooms that lead to all of your Math Wizard games.
To play the Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons game, you'll need to use the postcard included in the box to unlock and place the Dragon Reserve's Visitor Center room into your castle.
Please follow these steps to unlock the Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons game in the Math Wizard app:
NOTE: If it's your first time playing, you will be prompted to first add the Blue Brew Cafe, which allows you to play Card Duel. Card Duel is a free, digital-only game that doesn't require any hardware. If you already have Blue Brew Cafe, skip to step 6.
1) Launch the Osmo Math Wizard app by tapping the icon from your home screen
2) Tap the blue "Add" button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) Tap the blue "Add" button underneath Blue Brew Cafe
4) Choose a spot to put the Blue Brew Cafe, then tap "Place" when ready
5) When asked if you have postcards to add, tap "Yup!"
6) Tap on the room with the map that says "Add Postcard" in the middle.
7) Tap "Add Postcard"
8) Place your Postcard on the table in front of the device to unlock the Dragon Reserve's Visitor Center.
9) Tap the blue "Add" button in the bottom left corner of the screen to select the Dragon Reserve's Visitor Center and add it to your Sky Castle.
10) To begin playing, tap on the Dragon Reserve's Visitor Center room, then tap the "Play" button.
If you want to change the location of a room in Sky Castle after it's been placed, tap the blue "Edit" button at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap on any room to move it to a new location in your Sky Castle.
If you can't find your postcard to unlock Secrets of the Dragons, please follow these steps:
1) In the top left of the screen in Sky Castle, tap the settings (gear) icon
2) Next, tap "Lost postcard" in the bottom left
3) Lastly, select "Secrets of the Dragons"
For more information, see our written game instructions for Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons.
Please note that the Math Wizard games are currently only compatible with select iPads. Here's more information on Osmo device compatibility.