Please follow these steps to reset the camera permissions on your device:
- Open "Settings" by swiping down from the top of the screen
- Tap "Apps & Notifications"
- Tap "App Permissions"
- Tap "Camera" and then toggle the permission on for whatever app needs permission
Start the app up again to see if it requests camera permissions and then gets past the loading screen.
If that doesn't work, you can uninstall and reinstall the app, and when asked to grant camera access, please answer 'yes.'
The next thing to try is to restart your device and see if the game runs. To do this:
- Press and hold the power button to make the "Power off" window pop up
- Tap "OK" to shut down your Fire tablet
- Press and hold the power button until you see the Amazon logo and the device is turning on again
If that does not help, the main cause of these errors we've seen is there being a camera hardware issue. To check this, do the following:
- Start the camera app on your device
- You should see yourself on screen, if you see a black screen or the app crashes, there is an issue with your camera hardware