To get started with Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop, please use your browser on your compatible device to navigate to this page:
Follow the on-screen prompts to download the Osmo Math Wizard app to your device. The Osmo Math Wizard app is home to Sky Castle, where you can place rooms that lead to all of your Math Wizard games.
There are 3 games in total included in Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop:
1) Potions! - Accessed from the Jumbles' Potions Lab room
2) Dragon Drop - Accessed from the Airport room
3) Chronicles of Wyverndell - Accessed from the Wacky Sam's Workshop room
All three games can be found in the Osmo Math Wizard app once you place the room for each game in your castle. To add each room to your castle, scan the postcard included in your Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop box.
Please follow these steps to unlock the Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop games in the Math Wizard app:
NOTE: If it's your first time playing, you will be prompted to first add the Blue Brew Cafe, which allows you to play Card Duel. Card Duel is a free, digital-only game that doesn't require any hardware.
If you already have Blue Brew Cafe, skip to step 6.
1) Launch the Osmo Math Wizard app by tapping the icon from your home screen
2) Tap the blue "Add" button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) Tap the blue "Add" button underneath Blue Brew Cafe
4) Choose a spot to put the Blue Brew Cafe, then tap "Place" when ready
5) When asked if you have postcards to add, tap "Yup!"
6) Tap on the room with the map that says "Add Postcard" in the middle.
7) Tap "Add Postcard"
8) Place your Postcard on the table in front of the device to unlock both rooms included in Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop
9) Tap the blue "Add" button in the bottom left corner of the screen to select each room and add it to your Sky Castle.
10) To begin playing, tap on one of the new rooms, then tap the "Play" button.
If you want to change the location of a room in Sky Castle after it's been placed, tap the blue "Edit" button at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap on any room to move it to a new location in your Sky Castle.
If you can’t find your postcard to unlock Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop, please follow these steps:
1) In the top left of the screen in Sky Castle, tap the settings (gear) icon
2) Next, tap “Lost postcard” in the bottom left
3) Lastly, select “Magical Workshop”
For reference, we have written game instructions for each of the Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop games in PDF format here:
**Please note that the Math Wizard games are currently only compatible with select iPads and Fire tablets. You can find more information on device compatibility for Math Wizard games here: