No, you will not lose your progress in any of the Coding games. Like in all game/software updates, game progress is saved as long as a myOsmo account is being used.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase one of the new Osmo coding games by itself?
- I want to upgrade my original Coding blocks to the new ones. Do you have an exchange program?
- I currently own one Coding game, and want to add the other two to my Coding collection. How do I do that with the new Coding Kit/games?
- How many game pieces (blocks) are included in the Osmo Coding Family Bundle?
- I was given curriculum information for the original Coding games, will there be updates to it that correspond to the revised games?
- Will I lose my progress in Osmo Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, or Coding Duo when the games are updated?
- How many levels of gameplay are there in the new Coding games vs. classic ones?
- What happened to the green Play Block? What other blocks are no longer needed?
- Can I mix my classic Osmo Coding blocks with the new ones to play the new games?
- Can I use my existing Coding Blocks with the new Coding Blocks? How do I add to my current collection of Coding Games?