Coding Jam is a free-form creative coding game, and is at an intermediate level of difficulty. It expands on the Osmo Coding Language, allowing players to explore even more advanced computational concepts like subroutines and nested repeats. Players snap together Coding blocks to create unique musical Jams with over 300+ musical sounds.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do the skills acquired playing Osmo Coding Jam compare to other Osmo Coding games?
- How do I fit the classic Coding Jam pieces in the storage container?
- Is it safe to share jams in Osmo Coding Jam?
- How do I advance past level 8 in Osmo Coding Jam?
- How do I share JamTV styles in Osmo Coding Jam?
- Why don't I see the Halloween characters in Osmo Coding Jam?
- How was Osmo Coding Jam created?
- Can I buy individual Osmo Coding Jam blocks?
- What is the Osmo Coding Jam game?
- Where can I order Osmo Coding Jam?