Coding Jam is a freeform creative coding game, and is at an intermediate level of difficulty. It expands on the Osmo Coding Language, allowing players to explore even more advanced computational concepts like subroutines and nested repeats. Players snap together Coding blocks to create unique musical Jams with over 300+ musical sounds.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What are the new game updates specific to Coding Jam?
- How do the acquired skills associated with Coding Jam compare to all the Osmo coding games?
- How do I fit the classic Coding Jam pieces in the storage container?
- Is it safe to share jams in Coding Jam?
- How do I advance past level 8 in Coding Jam?
- Is the share feature in Coding Jam safe?
- How do I share JamTV styles?
- Why don't I see the Halloween characters in Coding Jam?
- How was Osmo Coding Jam created?
- Can I buy individual Coding Jam blocks?