At this time no levels have been added or removed. The new versions of the Coding games offer visual improvements, some gameplay refinements, and simplification of complex coding concepts.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase one of the new Coding games by itself?
- Is there a price difference between the Coding Family and the new Coding Starter Kit? If so, what is it?
- I want to upgrade my game pieces to the new Coding ones. How can I do that? Do you have an exchange program?
- I currently own one Coding game, and want to add the other two to my Coding collection. How do I do that with the new Coding Kit/games?
- How many game pieces (blocks) are included in the Osmo Coding Family Bundle?
- I was given curriculum information for the original Coding games, will there be updates to it that correspond to the revised games?
- Will I lose my progress in Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, or Coding Duo when the games are updated?
- How many levels of gameplay are there in the new Coding games vs. classic ones?
- What happened to the green play block? It’s not included in the new coding block set. What other blocks are no longer needed?
- Can I mix my classic Osmo Coding blocks with the new ones to play the new games?