The game counts from 1 up to and including 20. The numbers used to fulfill the villager’s requests get higher as the game progresses.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- I already have the Sticks and Rings game pieces, how do I purchase one of the Little Genius Starter Kit + Early Math games?
- Can I rebuild any of the designs in Osmo Counting Town?
- Osmo Counting Town is too easy/hard for my child, how can I make it harder/easier?
- I’m missing pieces and can’t build the request, can I still progress in Osmo Counting Town?
- What skills does Osmo Counting Town teach?
- How do I help the villagers in Osmo Counting Town build their town?
- How high does Osmo Counting Town count up to?
- I’m missing pieces and can’t build the request, can I still progress in Shape Builder?
- Why can’t I get into the elevator in Osmo Shape Builder?
- Osmo Shape Builder is too easy/hard for my child, how can I make it harder/easier?