If your child already knows their shapes, the content of the game may be easier than expected and the repetition of the instructions may not be helpful. However, Shape Builder does still offer creative outlets and a chance to have fun with the shapes you build, so your child may still be able to find fun throughout the game.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- I already have the Sticks and Rings game pieces, how do I purchase one of the Little Genius Starter Kit + Early Math games?
- Can I rebuild any of the designs in Counting Town?
- Counting Town is too easy/hard for my child, how can I make it easier/harder?
- I’m missing pieces and can’t build the request, can I still progress in Counting Town?
- What skills does Counting Town teach?
- How do I help the villagers in Counting Town build their town?
- How high does Counting Town count up to?
- I’m missing pieces and can’t build the request, can I still progress in Shape Builder?
- Why can’t I get into the elevator in Shape Builder?
- Shape Builder is too easy/hard for my child, how can I make it easier/harder?