Here are the steps needed to add any of the Osmo apps to your child’s existing profile on Amazon Fire tablets. This assumes that your child has a separate Fire tablet profile from yours.
1. Make sure you are logged into your (adult) account on the tablet:
- Swipe down from the top of the tablet
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right
- Select your profile.
2. Make sure you download all the Osmo apps you need from the store.
3. Go to settings.
4. Tap on “Profiles and Family Library” under “Personal”.
5. Tap on your child’s profile name.
6. Tap on “Add Content” and choose “Share Content”.
7. Select “GAMES & APPS” in the top right corner.
8. Select the Osmo apps that you’d like to add to your child’s profile.
9. Tap done.
10. Now switch to your child’s profile. (See step 1 for details.)
11. In the “Added for you” section, tap on “See All” on the right.
12. The displayed list should have all the Osmo apps you added to your child’s profile.
13. Tap on any app to install.
14. Tap on an app again, once installed, to play.