No, the Osmo base for Amazon Fire is not compatible with kid-proof cases or any other protective cases at this time. All cases will need to be removed from the tablet before playing Osmo games.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does Osmo work with Fire tablet protective cases?
- Is the Fire HD 8 (8th generation) Kids Edition compatible with Osmo?
- Is the Osmo Fire base compatible with cases, including kid-proof cases?
- What do I need to play Osmo games on my Amazon Fire tablet?
- How can I tell which Amazon Fire tablet I have, and if it's compatible with Osmo?
- Can I charge my Amazon Fire tablet while in the Osmo base?
- How do I know if my Osmo reflector works with the Amazon Fire tablets?
- Why doesn't the back button work with Osmo for Fire apps?
- What are the Osmo Amazon Fire base extension legs used for?
- Where can I find the Osmo apps for Amazon Fire?