While each child approaches play differently, we’ve been greatly encouraged during playtesting sessions observing the level of players’ engagement. This speaks to focus and attention give to the goal of replayability during the design and development phase of this new product. Each Super Sketchpad contains 30 drawings, plus, there’s a ‘learn to draw’ mode and section at the end. Parents will find their children drawing and redrawing with the app over and over, for hours on end.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I repeat the narration in Super Studio if I missed it the first time?
- Do you have instructions for Osmo Super Studio games?
- How can I clean my Osmo Super Studio Sketchpad?
- How can I purchase more Super Studio markers?
- How do I care for my Super Studio markers?
- How do I get started playing Osmo Super Studio?
- How many Super Studio games does Osmo have?
- How much does Super Studio cost?
- How much play time can we expect from the Osmo Super Studio games?
- Is the Super Studio sketchpad for Mickey & Friends required? Or can I just use my creative board from the Monster game instead?