Yes! You can continue playing the Osmo coding games already installed on your device, or upgrade the software to the latest versions and keep playing. All the Coding blocks you currently own are compatible with the newer game/software versions.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase one of the new Osmo coding games by itself?
- I want to upgrade my original Coding blocks to the new ones. Do you have an exchange program?
- I currently own one Coding game, and want to add the other two to my Coding collection. How do I do that with the new Coding Kit/games?
- How many game pieces (blocks) are included in the Osmo Coding Family Bundle?
- I was given curriculum information for the original Coding games, will there be updates to it that correspond to the revised games?
- Will I lose my progress in Osmo Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, or Coding Duo when the games are updated?
- How many levels of gameplay are there in the new Coding games vs. classic ones?
- What happened to the green Play Block? What other blocks are no longer needed?
- Can I mix my classic Osmo Coding blocks with the new ones to play the new games?
- Can I use my existing Coding Blocks with the new Coding Blocks? How do I add to my current collection of Coding Games?