Yes, all of our apps are built with the utmost care for kids to use. We're proud to say that most of them are certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program, which is an independent certification service and seal program that reviews and certifies the safety practices of children-friendly websites and applications, including kid-targeted game sites, virtual worlds, social networks, PC and mobile apps, web-connected devices, and other similar online and interactive products. Osmo products have been awarded the "kidSAFE+ COPPA" Seal, which is an FTC-approved COPPA certification program. This means kidSAFE has also verified their compliance with additional "COPPA Privacy Rules". You can read a bit about the kidSAFE® program here. Search for Osmo on their search page to see which Osmo games are certified. Thanks, kidSAFE®!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How can I download the new versions of Osmo Numbers, Osmo Tangram, and Osmo Words?
- Can I try out paid Osmo apps for free?
- Do you have written game instructions?
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- What can I do if Osmo apps keep crashing on my older device?
- Why am I getting a camera-related error message in my Osmo game?
- Why isn't the Osmo game correctly detecting what I'm doing?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I adjust the difficulty in an Osmo app?