Yes, all of our apps are built with the utmost care for kids to use. We're proud to say that they are all certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program, which is an independent certification service and seal program that reviews and certifies the safety practices of children-friendly websites and applications, including kid-targeted game sites, virtual worlds, social networks, PC and mobile apps, web-connected devices, and other similar online and interactive products. You can read a bit about the kidSAFE® program here. Links to the actual certifications below. Thanks, kidSAFE®!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- What can I do if Osmo apps keep crashing on my older device?
- Why am I getting a camera-related error message in my Osmo game?
- Why isn't the Osmo game correctly detecting what I'm doing?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I increase the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?
- Can younger kids (preschoolers) use Osmo apps?
- How do I take a screenshot on my iPad?