No, Osmo is designed to bring people together, in the same room, around a single device. It's all about playing together beyond the screen.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Why we don't offer phone support.
- How can I download the new versions of Osmo Numbers, Osmo Tangram, and Osmo Words?
- How can I try out paid Osmo apps for free?
- Game Logo Collection
- Do you have written game instructions?
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I adjust the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?