Osmo games fire up multiple skill sets at once: spatial, interpersonal, and motor skills. This is far more nourishing than a simple touch-screen experience, in which the player zones out while playing the game and often loses sight of the outside world. Also, kids aren't hunched over when playing Osmo - it's less time they spend sitting with poor posture. We're all about healthy screen time at Osmo!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Why we don't offer phone support.
- How can I download the new versions of Osmo Numbers, Osmo Tangram, and Osmo Words?
- How can I try out paid Osmo apps for free?
- Game Logo Collection
- Do you have written game instructions?
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I adjust the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?