Osmo uses the device camera along with the red reflector to detect what the user is doing (with the pieces/drawings). Without access to the camera, Osmo can't see what pieces are in front of the device.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Why we don't offer phone support.
- How can I download the new versions of Osmo Numbers, Osmo Tangram, and Osmo Words?
- How can I try out paid Osmo apps for free?
- Game Logo Collection
- Do you have written game instructions?
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I adjust the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?