Osmo uses the iPad camera along with the red reflector to detect what the user is doing (with the pieces/drawings). Without access to the camera, Osmo can't see what pieces are in front of the iPad.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- What can I do if Osmo apps keep crashing on my older device?
- Why am I getting a camera-related error message in my Osmo game?
- Why isn't the Osmo game correctly detecting what I'm doing?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I increase the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?
- Can younger kids (preschoolers) use Osmo apps?
- How do I take a screenshot on my iPad?