You bet! After setting up your myOsmo account and connecting a device, you can create as many profiles as needed for use with the kids in your classroom. It's a great way to keep track of individual progress.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which Osmo games have special versions with plastic pieces for use in schools?
- Can Osmo Numbers be used with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology Math Expressions?
- Do you have resources for teachers?
- How do I reset game progress in student profiles?
- When would I integrate Monster en Español into the school day?
- Why Monster in Spanish?
- I do not speak Spanish. Can I use Monster en Español in my classroom?
- Who is Monster en Español for?
- Is Osmo designed to be used as an assistive technology?
- Will my special needs child, grandchild or student enjoy Osmo?