We're happy to send you individual replacement Osmo game pieces free of charge (within reason).
Please follow these steps:
- log into your myOsmo account at https://my.playosmo.com (make sure you use the above URL, and not https://www.playosmo.com; if you do not see your name on the top right, it means that you're not logged into your account; please make sure to log in);
- click on your name in the top right corner;
- select "Replacements" from the dropdown menu and fill out the form;
- (IMPORTANT) if you need a Coding block, please add a comment telling us if you need a new style block for your Coding Family Bundle or a legacy block for a solo Awbie, Jam, or Duo Set;
- (IMPORTANT) if you need pieces that are not on any of the dropdown menus, please include a description in the Comments field (you will also need to select some piece from a dropdown menus to be able to submit the form).
When we release new games, not all of the pieces are immediately added to the form, but if you submit a description in the Comments field, we'll make sure you receive the replacement pieces.
We'll send you an email confirmation that we received your request, as well as a notification once the pieces ship.
Here are the instructions for creating a myOsmo account (if you don't already have one).
You can consult our game manuals for the lists of pieces that come with each game.
Note also that we do not supply Osmo Bases, reflectors, Creative Boards, Creative Set markers or marker pouches, Math Wizard Dragon Books, MindRacers LaunchPads, storage containers, or Super Studio Sketchpads or markers free of charge (unless they were missing or defective upon receipt of your order).
- Osmo Bases are sold on in the Accessories section of our website and on Amazon.com.
- Osmo reflectors, storage containers, and Super Studio marker sets are sold in the Accessories section of our website.
- Any kind of dry erase marker will work with the Monster game/Creative Set. As for the Super Studio Sets, only the Osmo Super Studio wet erase markers are guaranteed to work, and other markers may ruin the Sketchpads.