While the three new Math Wizard games (Amazing Airships, Enchanted World Games, and Fantastic Food Truck) are not aligned to a particular curriculum or state standard, the game does take into account specific skills and learning tools that are taught in the classroom.
The games afford children the opportunity to practice the following skills:
- Building & Balancing Equations
- Addition, Subtraction & Multiplication
- Solving for an Unknown Value
- Introduction to Algebraic Thinking
- Introduction to Geometric Thinking