Here are the steps for creating a Proper Noun (case sensitive) album. To do this, your account must be flagged as a 'Teacher' account, so let's check that first.
- Log into https://my.playosmo.com/ with your myOsmo account.
- In the left column (you may need to scroll down a bit), click on the 'Account' link.
- You should see a section labeled 'This Osmo will be used...' with some checkboxes.
- Either the 'At School' or 'For Homeschooling' checkboxes need to be checked.
- Once we have that set up, let's go and create the actual Proper Noun album.
Now you are ready to make a proper noun album.
- Log into your myOsmo account.
- Click the myWords link at the top of the screen.
- Click the blue 'Create new album button' on the left. It will be called 'Untitled Album' to begin with, click on the title to rename it to whatever you want.
- At the very bottom of the webpage, you will see 'Album Type: [A] Regular'; click the 'Regular' link.
- You should see a pop-up asking if you want to make this a Regular or Proper Noun album. Choose Proper Noun album (you can also do this on albums you've already created).
- Click 'Add Image' and continue creating your album like you would normally. (See this video for more info on that.)
When you type in the words for each picture, just remember that whatever case you use here will be what the game expects. So you can do 'Frank' or 'frank', 'us' or 'US', etc.
To see albums that are already available for play with lowercase tiles, please go the myWords search page in myOsmo and choose ‘Proper Noun’ from the ‘Show all’ menu.