All Osmo apps save your progress. When you are playing any of our games, if you are connected to your MyOsmo account in the app, your level is always saved. If you want to use another device, you can, and it will remember your level. Please note that your progress in each app will only sync to your MyOsmo account if you are connected to WiFi.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Do you have written game instructions?
- How do I change language (localization) in an Osmo app?
- How do I update an Osmo app on my iPad?
- What can I do if Osmo apps keep crashing on my older device?
- Why am I getting a camera-related error message in my Osmo game?
- Why isn't the Osmo game correctly detecting what I'm doing?
- How do I mute the sound in an Osmo app?
- How can I increase the difficulty in an Osmo app?
- How do I reset a player's progress in the Osmo apps?
- Can younger kids (preschoolers) use Osmo apps?