You can edit your profile picture (avatar) inside any Osmo app.
Here are the steps (please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Osmo apps):
- First return to the main menu. This can be different across games, but typically is done by tapping the gear icon on the top left. (In Osmo Numbers, you have to swipe down until you get to the home screen.)
- From the main menu, tap the current player’s avatar button in the top right corner.
- From here, select the avatar that you’d like to change and long-press it (tap and hold for a few seconds).
- Explore different avatar portraits until you find one you like. Tap it again to continue.
- Provide a new nickname (if you wish) and press the checkmark button.
Please also see our PDF guide to myOsmo here: