You can edit your profile picture (avatar) inside any Osmo app.
Here are the steps (please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Osmo apps):
- First return to the main menu by tapping the gear icon on the top left. (You may need to tap the screen once for the gear icon to appear.)
- From the main menu, tap the current player’s avatar button in the top right corner.
- From here, select the avatar that you’d like to change and long-press it (tap and hold for a few seconds).
- Explore different avatar portraits until you find one you like. Tap it again to continue.
- Provide a new nickname (if you wish) and press the checkmark button.
Please also see our PDF guide to myOsmo here: