We created Monster en Español because ongoing research strongly suggests that learning a second language at a young age positively impacts creativity and critical thinking. The reason we started with Spanish is because nearly 20 million children in the U.S. are Spanish speakers.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which Osmo games have special versions with plastic pieces for use in schools?
- Can Osmo Numbers be used with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology Math Expressions?
- Do you have resources for teachers?
- How do I reset game progress in student profiles?
- When would I integrate Monster en Español into the school day?
- Why Monster in Spanish?
- I do not speak Spanish. Can I use Monster en Español in my classroom?
- Who is Monster en Español for?
- Is Osmo designed to be used as an assistive technology?
- Will my special needs child, grandchild or student enjoy Osmo?