This depends on your students’ needs and your access to iPads. That said, many teachers use Monster during small-group instruction, independent learning, and centers. Monster en Español is ideal for these and similar times.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Do you have resources for teachers?
- How do I reset game progress in student profiles?
- When would I integrate Monster en Español into the school day?
- Why Monster in Spanish?
- I do not speak Spanish. Can I use Monster en Español in my classroom?
- Who is Monster en Español for?
- Is Osmo designed to be used as an assistive technology?
- Will my special needs child, grandchild or student enjoy Osmo?
- Can Osmo apps be used by high school students?
- How do I view my students' progress in profiles?