Yes! If you are familiar with Monster, you will understand the premise of Monster en Español. When creating this learning tool, the Osmo team took into account that many teachers who support Spanish speakers have limited knowledge of Spanish themselves. For this reason, the product has instructions in English and the on boarding is designed to be intuitive.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Do you have resources for teachers?
- How do I reset game progress in student profiles?
- When would I integrate Monster en Español into the school day?
- Why Monster in Spanish?
- I do not speak Spanish. Can I use Monster en Español in my classroom?
- Who is Monster en Español for?
- Is Osmo designed to be used as an assistive technology?
- Will my special needs child, grandchild or student enjoy Osmo?
- Can Osmo apps be used by high school students?
- How do I view my students' progress in profiles?