As a small start-up company, we do not currently have the resources to adapt Osmo for the needs of specific special needs populations, however, we hope to be able to do so in the future. If you have suggestions you'd like to share with our game development team, please use this feedback form to do so.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which Osmo games have special versions with plastic pieces for use in schools?
- Can Osmo Numbers be used with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology Math Expressions?
- Do you have resources for teachers?
- How do I reset game progress in student profiles?
- When would I integrate Monster en Español into the school day?
- Why Monster in Spanish?
- I do not speak Spanish. Can I use Monster en Español in my classroom?
- Who is Monster en Español for?
- Is Osmo designed to be used as an assistive technology?
- Will my special needs child, grandchild or student enjoy Osmo?