You may need to adjust your camera settings so your device works with the Osmo apps.
If you have iOS 8 or below, the instructions are here. (note that Osmo does not support iOS versions older than 8.0).
If you have iOS 9 or higher installed, please make sure that the Osmo games are checked under Settings > Privacy > Camera.
The next thing to try is to restart your device and see if the game runs. To do this:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (a red slider will appear)
- Drag the slider to turn your device off
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo and the device is turning on again
If that does not help, the main cause of these errors we've seen is there being a camera hardware issue. To check this, do the following:
- Start FaceTime on your device
- You should see yourself on screen, if you see a black screen or the app crashes, there is an issue with your camera hardware
If that doesn't work, please write to us at email@example.com, and we will figure out what is happening.